Frequently Asked Questions

From EucalyptusGrove
Jump to: navigation, search

Eucalyptus Grove > Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions about the Eucalyptus Grove:

What are the regulations for replacing floors?

(Sound requirement limitations for flooring between units) Flooring must comply with California Building Code Section 1206.3, as follows: all floor coverings between units must meet an Impact Insulation Class (IIC) of 45 as determined by the test procedures in ASTM E492 - This should be part of the flooring manufacturer's documentation - when requesting approval for new floors, be sure to get that from your contractor or retail sales person and include their compliance information. Sources

What are the parking rules?

See the page on parking.

Are pets allowed in the Grove?

According to section 3.10 of our CC&Rs, not more than two caged birds and not more than one dog or cat weighing twenty-five pounds or less may be kept as household pets within any unit.

How do I order gate openers?

Use the Gate Opener Order Form. For more information about gate openers, you may want to visit the page on The Front Gate.

What are the Pool's hours?

Sunday - Thursday: 7:00AM - 10:00PM
Friday - Saturday: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
See the page on our pool for more information.

What are the Gym's hours?

Open daily 6:00AM - 8:00PM.

What should I do if I discover dry rot on my balcony, my stairs, or any other part of the building?

Contact Bartlein & Company immediately.

What are the names of the paint colors used?

The color paints used on the exterior of the building are all Frazee Royal Supreme semi-gloss exterior paints. The body is either Cape Cod Gray, Tavern Taupe, or Stone Lion. The trim is White Shadow Frazee Endurable semi-gloss exterior paint.

What are the restrictions for making changes to the exterior of my unit?

Any and all changes, modifications, or improvements to the exterior of the unit, including the Unit's Exclusive Use Common Area requires prior approval and authorization from the Homeowner Association Board. Requests for changes and Board authorization should be made in writing to Bartlein

May I install a satellite (TV reception) dish or other antenna?

Small satellite dishes may be placed on balconies or patios but must be free-standing - not attached to building. They must also remain within the boundaries of the unit's exclusive use common area. Please see our Architectural Control Committee page for more information.

What are the regulations for replacing the unit's front door?

New acceptable parameters for front door replacement:
1) Door must have 4 panels.
2) Glass (frosted or clear) is allowed but must be in the top 25% of the door.
3) Size of the glass cannot be taller than 12”.
4) Door must be painted white on the outside.

Please see our Architectural Control Committee page for more information.

Who should I contact if I have a question not answered here?

Please contact Bartlein & Company.