Eucalyptus Grove > Ongoing Projects
There are several projects underway at the Grove. Here is an overview of some of the things going on.
Pool, Jacuzzi, and Sauna Improvements
- May 2008: The board approved extensive repairs to the pool and pool area, including replacement of the concrete deck, resurfacing of the pool, and replacement of worn coping stones.
- May 2008: The board approved replacement of the sauna walls.
- May 2007: Buildings 7640 and 7636 were tented and fumigated.
The board is directing some attention to the improvement of the gym.
- January 2007: A Precor elliptical trainer was donated to the association and installed in the gym.
- March 2007: A second elliptical trainer -- a NordicTrack -- was donated and installed.
- April 2007: The board would like to make other improvements, but first wants to solicit ideas from the association members. If you have ideas, please visit the gym and add your thoughts to the comment sheet posted there.
- February 2007: The board approved the reconstruction of the entire fence along Hollister east of the entry gate.