Frequently Asked Questions
Revision as of 00:12, 13 April 2008 by Todd Matson
Eucalyptus Grove > Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions about the Eucalyptus Grove:
- What are the parking rules?
- See the page on parking.
- Are pets allowed in the Grove?
- According to section 3.10 of our CC&Rs, not more than two caged birds and not more than one dog or cat weighing twenty-five pounds or less may be kept as household pets within any unit.
- How do I order gate openers?
- Use the Gate Opener Order Form. For more information about gate openers, you may want to visit the page on The Front Gate.
- What are the pool hours?
- The pool is open from 7-10 Sunday through Thursday, and 7-11 Friday and Saturday. See the page on The Pool, Jacuzzi, and Sauna for more information about the pool.
- What should I do if I discover dry rot on my balcony, my stairs, or any other part of the building?
- Contact Bartlein & Company immediately.
- Who should I contact if I have a question not answered here?
- Please contact Bartlein & Company.