Frequently Asked Questions
Revision as of 17:51, 16 October 2009 by Todd Matson
Eucalyptus Grove > Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions about the Eucalyptus Grove:
- What are the parking rules?
- See the page on parking.
- Are pets allowed in the Grove?
- According to section 3.10 of our CC&Rs, not more than two caged birds and not more than one dog or cat weighing twenty-five pounds or less may be kept as household pets within any unit.
- How do I order gate openers?
- Use the Gate Opener Order Form. For more information about gate openers, you may want to visit the page on The Front Gate.
- What are the pool hours?
- The pool is open from 7-10 Sunday through Thursday, and 7-11 Friday and Saturday. See the page on The Pool, Jacuzzi, and Sauna for more information about the pool.
- What should I do if I discover dry rot on my balcony, my stairs, or any other part of the building?
- Contact Bartlein & Company immediately.
- What are the names of the paint colors used?
- The paints used on the exterior of the building are by Frazee or Dunn Edwards. The body is either Cape Cod Gray, Tavern Taupe, or Stone Lion, and the trim is Shadow White.
- Who should I contact if I have a question not answered here?
- Please contact Bartlein & Company.